One of the world’s leading financial figures, Professor Franklin Allen, was joined by distinguished local speakers to debate the question “Does financial regulation thwart moral hazard?”
- Imperial College, London. One of the world's foremost experts on financial contagion and Co-director of the Brevan Howard Centre for Financial Analysis at Imperial College, London.
- Senior Lecturer AIFMRM, University of Cape Town and Research Economist – Deutsche Bundesbank
Panel discussion participants:
- Chief Operating Officer Nedbank Capital
- Deputy Executive Officer Financial Services Board
- Executive, Banking and Finance ENSafrica and Professor in Banking and Financial Markets Law – University of the Witwatersrand